Timeline of Gordon Todd Skinner

Skinner in Jail

Comments, additions, corrections? Your analysis of events? Contact us at aphrodine.1@gmail.com. This partial chronology is updated and edited monthly. Please check back for further details. This file last updated on April 24, 2013.

See also herein a Timeline on Krystal Ann Cole, also known as Krystle Ann Cole, K.A. Cole, and Krystal/Krystle Ann Cole-Skinner (see entries from June, 2000 through January, 2011).

July 13, 1982: Skinner's 18th birthday.

1983: Skinner graduates from Cascia Hall high school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

1983: Skinner purchases Traveler's check in Tulsa, reports them stolen and makes claim for redemption, then travels to Las Vegas, Nevada and attempts to cash the check using fraudulent identification. After casino cage manger detects fraudulent ID, Skinner is arrested with briefcase containing his stepfather's sidearm. Skinner's stepfather Gary Magrini, an IRS agent, intercedes on the arrest to prevent conviction.

July 13, 1983: Skinner's 19th birthday.

Fall, 1983: Gordon Todd Skinner attempts five business courses during one semester at the Heidelberg classroom of Schiller International University, a Florida-based business school. Upon completing one course, Skinner drops out, ending his formal education. Skinner returns to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

1983: As the informant in United States v. Yvonne Wilson, J.F. Spann, Sam Merit, and Oded Benary, 962 F.2d 16 (9th Cir. 1992)(hereinafter "Merit"), Gordon Todd Skinner testified that he cooperated in a 1983 case, but refused to disclose the details. He later changed the dates to 1984-1985, stating that he initiated a case involving money laundering by turning over cashier's checks, and the investigation was conducted by multiple federal agencies. Skinner stated he was never the subject of any investigation.

1984: IRS agent Gary Magrini, Skinner's stepfather, assigned to DEA.

early 1984: In the Merit case, Gordon Todd Skinner also testified that in the early part of 1984 he initiated an investigation into a "woman business associate" by calling FBI Agent Thomas McLean. After more than two years, the woman was arrested and convicted for an apparent Ponzi scheme. Skinner again states he was never the subject of any investigation.

May 24, 1984: In Merit, Skinner states he first met Merit on this date after being called by a friend and "asked to see some people" (trans. pp. 147-148, 170). Present were H.V. Spillman (his high school teacher), and Wendy Aiken (his girlfriend). Skinner stated he was introduced by Scott Schuber, an earlier acquaintance, while Tom Leding was present (trans. 149). Tom Leding described by Skinner as "on the board of Oral Roberts University or Foundation," had according to Skinner invested with Tracon, a business owned by Merit (Id. p. 50). Merit stated to Skinner that he owned an airline ("Coral Air") in the Caribbean, and sought from Skinner (then 19 years old) a $300,000 loan from Skinner for Tracon, a gold mining venture. Skinner posed as an heir to a fortune.

May, 1984: In Merit, Skinner stated he called a federal judge named O'Brien in Saint Croix about Merit and Coral Air to "research" the company.

May 25, 1984: In Merit, Skinner stated "the next day" he traveled to the Tracon site, and was given about "six inches" of documents by Merit. "Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week" Skinner alleged having dinner with Sam Merit and his wife. The "day after dinner" Skinner alleged he had another conversation with Merit, then called Tulsa FBI Agent Thomas McLean "because of inconsistencies in the data."

1984: In Merit trial (1991) Skinner testified that he "had no legal problems with the criminal justice system at the time" he met Merit (Id. p. 84). The "next day" after Skinner called the FBI, Skinner began recording conversations with Merit at the instruction of FBI (Id. at 159).

May 31, 1984: Sam Merit places call to Skinner in Oklahoma "for the purpose of executing his scheme to defraud" (Id. p. 52). Skinner records call.

1984: Skinner meets with Merit to discuss "$300,000 loan" for Tracon. Skinner and Gary Magrini. Skinner and his stepfather - an IRS agent assigned to DEA - both travel to Tracon site (the second trip by Skinner, this time as FBI informant). Magrini was asked by FBI to accompany Skinner (Id. p. 52).

June 8, 1984: Gordon Todd Skinner established as an informant for the FBI Oklahoma City field office.

July 13, 1984: Skinner's 20th birthday.

November 6, 1984: Gordon Todd Skinner opens foreign currency options trading account at Financial Operations Group (FOG) in Philadelphia, by fictitiously convincing FOG that he was an active trader and managed a large inheritance.

January 3, 1985: Skinner begins trading with a $5,000 deposit to FOG. FOG extends credit line based on Skinner's assertions of significant wealth. Skinner's poor trades against foreign currency options quickly develop in to a $1,500,000 loss and FOG demands payment. Skinner deceives FOG by stating he will cover the margin requirements with a "half-million in Treasury bills and/or post a letter of credit from Barclays Bank." Skinner further advises FOG that "$250,000 is on its way from Bank of America," then later states to FOG that the had to divert the $250,000" to handle margin call from another broker. All of Skinner's allegations are fictitious.

March 28, 1985: Skinner, now representing himself as CEO of "FINEX" and principle of Gardner Industries, Inc., tells FOG that he will meet the margin call instead by means of a commission from "Kaiser Steel" or from a "million dollar consulting fee" from "Mr. Warren" or by selling assets in a London Currency exchange. Again, all of Skinner representations are fraudulent.

April 1, 1985: Gordon Todd Skinner is interviewed by Tulsa World newspaper, fraudulently describing himself as holding a seat on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, acting as a "market-maker" for a brokerage house, and as founder of FINEX, a successful currency trading firm.

April 14, 1985: Skinner tells FOG executives that he has no intention of raising the capital and that he is "walking away" from the transaction. FOG sues Skinner and his mother Katherine Magrini in federal court.

June 4, 1985: Gordon Todd Skinner deactivated as an informant for the FBI Oklahoma City field office.

July 13, 1985: Skinner's 21st birthday.

August 6, 1985: Judgment is entered against Skinner, his mother Katherine Magrini, and FINEX for common law fraud in civil proceedings in federal court in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

November, 1986: Colombian cocaine trafficker Boris Olarte arrested in Oklahoma and placed in Tulsa County Jail. Several witnesses state Skinner averred participation in the Olarte case.

1987: Sam Merit and five codefendants arrested for fraud based on Skinner's recordings for FBI. Count 1 is the June 1984 call by Merit to Skinner.

May, 1987: Boris Olarte begins cooperating from Tulsa Jail.

June, 1987: Boris Olarte's wife Clara Lacle (who then was residing with Skinner's mother, Katherine Magrini) flies to Aruba with FBI agents to set up Olarte's supplier Abello-Silva.

1987 (approximate): Gordon Todd Skinner assigned DEA NADDIS number: NADDIS# 2002804.

July 13, 1987: Skinner's 23th birthday.

November 23, 1987: Gordon Todd Skinner arrested in Boston for marijuana, and $18,000 in cash seized. "Charges changed from possession with intent to simple possession," and "dropped completely after 90 days" according to Skinner in later testimony.

1988: Boris Olarte charged with marijuana possession. Olarte reported to offer an individual $20,000 to help him break out of jail by helicopter.

July 13, 1988: Skinner's 24th birthday.

August, 1988: Skinner stated on this date he was in Jamaica with Dutch national.

January 26, 1989: Gordon Todd Skinner is arrested in lobby of Cherry Hill, New Jersey Hyatt (Camden County) and charged under the kingpin statute, with $1,000,000 bail set for marijuana distribution. DA Lawrence Magid of Woodbury, New Jersey (Gloucester County) discusses at hearing Skinner's drug connections in several states and his Skinner's prior detention for marijuana importation on Mexican border. Skinner's attorney is Sam Bullock.

1989: While incarcerated, Gordon Todd Skinner meets John Worthy in jail just before Worthy's release, and contacts prosecutor from jail to set up Worthy and two of his associates on marijuana charges.

September 11, 1989: Gordon Todd Skinner signs informant agreement with DEA (Confidential Source Form-473).

October, 1989: Abello-Silva extradited from Colombia, with substantial pre-trial publicity in the Tulsa World, and "every juror" having heard of the case. Boris Olarte and his wife Clara Lacle both testify against Abello-Silva (Lacle resided with Skinner's mother Katherine Magrini while cooperating with FBI to convict Abello-Silva to reduce Olarte's sentence).

1989: Gordon Todd Skinner is removed from jail in New Jersey by federal authorities to testify - while in custody - in a civil matter ("not during period of cooperation" Merit trans., Id. p. 155).

1989: Gordon Todd Skinner later is again removed from jail by federal agents and retuned to jail, after being housed in hotels and federal facilities, in order to cooperate in yet another federal criminal case.

December, 1989: Gordon Todd Skinner is released from Gloucester County Jail after 11 months in order to cooperate against John Worthy in a New Jersey state case, and against others in an unknown federal case [NB: In the 2003 Kansas trial, Skinner testified that he worked as an informant in Florida from 1989 through 1992, "identifying communications systems for narco-terrorist operations," then changed the years to "'90, '91, '92."]

1990: Skinner purchases marijuana from John Worthy and two of Worthy's associates, while recording phone calls to Worthy.

February 1, 1990: Skinner tells FBI Agent Reno Walker that he was arrested in Boston on narcotics and currency violation charges. Walker does telephonic interview with Skinner regarding the upcoming trial of Sam Merit (Merit was recorded by Skinner in 1984, see above).

1991: "Three or four months" before Merit trial, Skinner's stepfather Gary Magrini, an IRS agent then assigned to DEA, retires from IRS at 50 years of age.

1991: During Merit trial in Arizona, Skinner testifies that he "cooperated in another investigation ... four months prior to this" that "lasted two months" and also "during time in jail in New Jersey." Skinner also testifies that he cooperated with "multiple federal agencies" on a case involving "money laundering" and that he was contacted by a "federal law enforcement agency" while in Gloucester County Jail about another unspecified investigation.

1991: In Merit trial, Skinner testifies falsely to the jury that in 1985 he was an "engineer" and "market maker" and in "arbitrage." Skinner states that he and his stepfather Agent Magrini were both flown to the Merit trial by the government.

1991: In Merit trial, Skinner testifies against Merit, and talks extensively about several other cases in which he cooperated and received benefits. Skinner testifies that he is cooperating simultaneously in the New Jersey case against John Worthy, but that the New Jersey cooperation is independent of the Merit case. Skinner also testifies that he is cooperating in another, unspecified case (Merit, Id. p. 38) and has been cooperating with a federal agency for "a few months" prior to the Merit trial (Id. p. 117) on two separate investigations (Id. p. 118) that lasted "two months" (Id. p. 119).

1991: In Merit trial, Skinner asks for a lawyer before he will respond to the defense question "... did he approach the government or did the government approach him" (Id. p. 105). Skinner eventually states, "They contacted me." (while in jail)(Id. p. 111).

1991: In an rare event for a government witness, Skinner in the Merit trial invoked the Fifth Amendment on 52 occasions to prevent self-incrimination during his testimony. Matters relating to Skinner's criminal activity that Skinner refused to describe to the jury - and occurring during the period he also acted as an informant for federal agencies - include but are not limited to:

1. his aliases (Merit trans., p. 75, ln 15-24); 2. aliases in Arizona (p. 76, ln 15-16); 3. aliases in Oklahoma (p. 76, ln 18); 4. aliases in New Jersey (p. 76, ln 19-20); 5. the frequency of his travel to New Jersey (p. 85, ln 3-9); 6. his associates in New Jersey (p. 85, ln 17-18); 7. the profits from his criminal activities being used for bond (p. 88, ln 6); 8. the origin of funds for the property being posting for bond (p. 88, ln 7-9); 9. the origins of $50,000 (p. 88, ln 11); 10. his other premises (p. 96, ln 9-10); 11. his ownership of property (p. 96, ln 11-19); 12. his rental of property (p. 96, ln 19); 13. his residence in Tulsa (p. 97, ln 8-10); 14. his alleged residence in London (p. 141, ln 15-17) or the Caribbean (p. 142, ln 5-6); 15. his profession from 1985 through 1988 (p. 142, ln 15-21); 16. the names of his companies (p. 143, ln 10-21); 17. whether his companies were in the United States (p. 143, ln 24-25); 18. whether his companies were not in the United States (p. 144, ln 1-2); 19. the kinds of companies he owned (p. 144, ln 3-4); 20. the names of other companies (p. 144, ln 1-2); 21. where the companies were located (p. 145, ln 3-4); whether they were in Tulsa (p. 144, ln 5-6); 23. names of the Tulsa companies and his partners (p. 147, ln 308); 24. Skinner's use of the alias "Finnegan" in currency speculation (p. 172, ln 1-9); 25. the times aliases were used (p. 172, ln 18-19); 26. his occupation in 1987 (p. 25, ln 9-10); the sources of $18,000 in the first of his two Boston arrests (p. 25, ln 11-12); and 27. his activities from 1984 through 1991 (p. 26, ln 1-7)

June 13, 1991: Skinner is sentenced to three years probation in New Jersey case in exchange for testifying against John Worthy and others [NB: Skinner's sentence was suspended with time served (10 months), and discharged in April, 1994.]

September 26, 1991: Gordon Todd Skinner is deactivated as informant by DEA (see also Skinner's October 19, 2000 DEA reactivation and June 27, 2001 deactivation).

October 21, 1991: Skinner renews his passport in New Orleans, Louisiana.

July 15, 1992: Skinner is sued in federal court by Bacardi Capital on behalf of Financial Operations Group (FOG) of Philadelphia. After jury trial in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Bacardi Capital was awarded $4,500,000 in damages against Skinner, FINEX, and Skinner's mother Katherine Magrini for financial fraud. Without assets, Skinner files for bankruptcy. Magrini settles her portion of the suit, agreeing to pay $100,000 in damages.

July 18, 1992: Skinner marries Kelly Rothe (Rothe divorced Skinner in 1996).

early 1990-late 1992: E. LaVay McKinley, a Skinner associate in Florida, begins to sell fraudulent offshore bank shares through his various salesmen.

1992: Skinner places multiple recorded controlled calls to McKinley from the Tulsa FBI office.

October, 1992: FBI videotapes McKinley in Bahamas, using FBI agent posing as Colombian cartel accountant. McKinley is deported to Miami with two other defendants.

December 4, 1992: E. LaVay McKinley, George Jim Conway and Steven Emery indicted.

August 28, 1993: Skinner testifies as the informant in United States v. E Lavay McKinley, 58 F.3d 147 (10th Cir. 1995); United States v. George Jim Conway, 57 F.3d 1081 (10th Cir. 1995); and United States v. Steve Emery, 61 F.3d 917 (10th Cir. 1995). All are convicted.

August, 1993: Gordon Todd Skinner failed to disclose to the jury in McKinley his concurrent cooperation with - and deception of - multiple federal agencies while he was conducting an offshore banking fraud with McKinley in the period December, 1989 - March, 1992. In opposition to his testimony in the Merit trial (see above) in 1991 of continuing informant activity, Skinner testified in McKinley that: a. he "became involved" with the government in the McKinley case in April/May 1992 "only after" "200 conversations" with McKinley from late 1989 through April, 1992 (McKinley transcript, p. 40, ln. 13) and during which time he "never contacted the government" (p. 48) even after 20 conversations about the proposed fraudulent "World Fidelity Bank" (p. 106)(note that this period was during Skinner's continuing informant activity with multiple federal and state agencies Skinner described in Merit); b. he then received a call in April 1992 from an SEC agent in Wyoming and allegedly began cooperation at that time (p. 29, ln. 2; p. 83); c. he thereafter made three controlled calls to McKinley from the Tulsa FBI office, with the first call on June 2, 1992, wherein Skinner discussed "the boat," "the records" and Jamaican smuggler "John Morgan" (p. 37, ln 19); d. he had worked with McKinley for "two years" prior to the controlled calls (p. 25, ln 25); e. Skinner testified that "McKinley put up the money for a boat" (p. 67) and that Skinner had received ""118,000 dollars" from McKinley that Skinner used to "cover expenses" to "look for a boat" (p. 25, ln 25) and "top purchase a ship anywhere" (p. 65) to be used as a "floating bank on a ship" (p. 43, ln 2) and involving ownership by a foreign corporation (p. 49) controlled by a "church on Catco Island" (p. 43, ln 2) for "World Fidelity Bank," and for which Skinner made at least 15 trips to port cities to acquire a vessel for the fraud (p. 25); f. Skinner transferred McKinley's banking records to smuggler John Morgan in Jamaica to avoid federal agencies investigation of McKinley in Florida (p. 37-39); and g. Skinner had "many conversations" with Morgan about McKinley's records; and h. Skinner traveled to Jamaica with DEA agents to report on Morgan's activities (p. 38, 62, 66, 72-74).

1995-1996: The John Worthy case is reversed by New Jersey Supreme Court due to illegal recording of Worthy in New Jersey by Skinner in Oklahoma.

1995: After a reversal and retrial, LaVay McKinley appeals his conviction a second time.

July, 1996: Gordon Todd Skinner acquires a decomissioned former Atlas-E missile base in Wamego, Kansas from Richard Dawson of Wichita, Kansas for $40,000 down, paid by Skinner in Traveler's checks.

1996:Gunnar Guinan is arrested for marijuana in Tulsa.

after July, 1996: Mike Hobbs, an associate of Skinner since 1990, introduces Guinan to Skinner. Skinner hires Guinan as caretaker of missile base.

1996: Kelly Rothe divorces Skinner.

July 24, 1997: Skinner is subject of Kansas Attorney General's subpoena to analyze his long distance telephone calls at the missile base for narcotics activity. (This information is concealed from defense and jury in 2003 Kansas LSD trial, with agents testifying there "was no previous investigation of Skinner." However, after trial the defense acquired a subpoena from the Kansas Attorney General's office for Skinner's phone records at the missile base. The AG subpoena for Skinner's calls at the missile base was denied as authentic and characterized by prosecutor AUSA Gregory Hough as an "alleged subpoena" in his response to a motion in March, 2005 before the Tenth Circuit. In April, 2005 Kansas Bureau of Investigation General Counsel admits KBI has the phone records but "no other records on Todd Skinner," again suppressing all investigative records and affidavits of KBI agents arising from the subpoena for Skinner's phone records, in addition to the outcomes of the toll analysis.)

Summer, 1997: Skinner begins relationship with 17-year-old Kansas girl residing near missile base.

Summer, 1997: Skinner provides an individual with a near-lethal overdose of fentanyl at the missile base.

Summer, 1997: Skinner associate Sammy Yazdinfar, a 25-year-old Iranian at missile base, discloses that Skinner is under investigation by KBI.

Summer, 1997: Skinner appears in Taos and Santa Fe, New Mexico and infiltrates ayahuasca ceremonies as a participant during a period in which the Unaio de Vegetal, an established ayahuasca religious group, is under investigation by the New Mexico U.S. Attorney's office (NB: The Supreme Court later established the UDV as an authentic religious group in a seminal decision on religious freedom).

September 9, 1997: Skinner provides blotter LSD to babysitter, who reports Skinner to Potawatomie County Sheriff's Office and provides sample. DEA is notified by Pottawatomie Detective Shawn Rolph [NB: Agents at 2003 LSD trial testified "no action" was taken, the report was "not credible," and Skinner "was never under investigation prior to October, 2000."]

September, 1997: Skinner appears at Entheogen Conference in San Francisco, and develops relationships in the psychedelic research community by offering "grants" for research from fictitious businesses and foundations.

February, 1998: Gordon Todd Skinner appears again in San Francisco and "accidentally" encounters William Leonard Pickard for the first time in a hotel lobby while Leonard is visiting from Cambridge, Massachusetts as a research associate at Harvard Medical School and attending the American Academy of Forensic Science meeting.

April, 1998: Skinner appears again in San Francisco and overdoses on alleged 2-CB his 17-year-old Kansas girlfriend, then a freshman at UC Berkeley, and another couple at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. All were hospitalized. .

September 30, 1998: Skinner's step-father, IRS agent Gary Magrini, passes away..

April, 1998 (approximate): DEA issues NADDIS number on Gunnar Guinan (NADDIS# 4497195) indicating Guinan - now the "caretaker" at the Wamego, Kansas Missile base - is the subject of a federal investigation (NADDIS is the DEA's database of individuals suspected of being related to drug activity (Guinan's investigation was suppressed at the 2003 Kansas trial, where agents stated there was no investigation of drug activity at the missile base prior to Skinner's alleged October, 2000 calls).

April 29, 1999: Skinner engages in manslaughter of Paul Hulebak at the missile base on this date. Skinner stated to the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office detectives that Hulebak overdosed on narcotics and was taken immediately to the adjacent Wamego, Kansas emergency facility. However, Gunnar Guinan stated to DEA agents in 2001 that after Hulebak overdosed on drugs provided by Skinner, Skinner repeatedly injected Hulebak with unknown substances, loaded the unconscious Hulebak into a van with Guinan and others and drove 30 miles to a hospital, then refused to enter the hospital, finally returning to the missile base and unloading the still unconscious Hulebak. After many hours of repeated injections of unknown substances into the unconscious Hulebak by Skinner, Hulebak was then taken to the nearby emergency setting in Wamego, five minutes from the missile base, where he was pronounced dead. Skinner, Guinan and Hobbs (on Skinner's instructions) stated to police in 1999 that Hulebak was brought in immediately. In 2001, Gunnar Guinan first reported to DEA the actual occurrences. Skinner was charged with manslaughter of Paul Hulebak, then the charges were dismissed after Skinner claimed immunity in the 2000 LSD case in Kansas and asserted Guinan's statement was a product of Skinner's immunity (i.e. Skinner first brought Guinan to the attention of DEA: but see earlier NADDIS report on Guinan, indicating DEA already had knowledge of Guinan. Note date of Guinan's NADDIS report coincides with death of Paul Hulebak). In State of Kansas v. Skinner, DEA agent testified that there was no knowledge of Guinan prior to November, 1999, conflicting with Guinan's NADDIS dated April, 1999).

November, 1999: Through fraud, Skinner obtains a check for $80,000 from an individual in Southern California and purchases a "C-4" Porsche Boxster. Skinner attempts to cover the fraud by repaying the individual with a counterfeit check. The individual deposits the check at the Bank of America and Skinner refuses to return the stolen funds. The Porsche's title is placed under the spurious "Wamego Land Trust" that Skinner utilizes to conceal his ownership of vehicles and other property.

January 8, 2000: Skinner is arrested at missile base for impersonating a Treasury agent at Harrah's Mayetta Kansas casino.

April 12, 2000: Skinner is indicted for Harrah's incident upon investigation by Secret Service, with AUSA Gregory Hough as prosecutor in Topeka, Kansas (the same prosecutor as in the 2003 LSD trial).

January-August, 2000: Skinner launders $867,000 at Bellagio and Paris casinos in Las Vegas (with Katherine Magrini, Gunnar Guinan, and others). Disposition of funds remains unknown.

February 27, 2000: Currency Transaction Report filed on Skinner by Bellagio.

April, 2000: Skinner meets 18-year-old exotic dancer Krystle Cole at the Cabaret Club in Kansas, and gives her MDMA at the missile base.

April 21, 2000: Another Currency Transaction Report filed on Skinner by the Bellagio casino.

May 5, 2000: DEA report about "Operation Flashback re: LSD lab in missile silo" (DEA-6 Report of Investigation on a third party: obtained by defense after Kansas LSD trial).

May 14-16, 2000: Paris Casino Director of Cage Operations Dave Ellis files Suspicious Activity Report on Gunnar Guinan.

May 16, 2000: Paris Casino Director of Cage Operations Dave Ellis circulates a Memorandum to all cage employees stating that Gordon Todd Skinner, Katherine Magrini, and others are suspected of being "gaming agents" conducting unusual transactions and advising employees to watch them carefully.

May 23, 2000: Family disturbance occurs at home of Leslie Gervat in Kansas City, with her father calling police about suspected 300 pills of MDMA delivered in a package from Amsterdam to Ryan Overton. Overton is in yard when police arrive. Gervat's father states that the pills were obtained from mail he took from Overton's business. Overton denies knowing about the package.

May 23, 2000: Kansas City DEA agents open NADDIS file on Ryan Overton (NADDIS# 4960047).

May 24, 2000: Dave Ellis, Paris Casino Director of Cage Operations, writes in cage journal: "Heat's off Skinner - Let him do what he wants - anything he wants."

Summer, 2000: Skinner invites his attorney Thomas Haney to Las Vegas, where Haney according to Skinner bought back one of Skinner's gambling "markers" for $60,000 at the Paris casino.

June 6, 2000: Skinner flies back from Las Vegas to Topeka, Kansas and pleads guilty in federal court to impersonating a federal agent at Harrah's Mayetta, Kansas casino in January, 2000.

June 9, 2000: Skinner provides Leonard with Power of Attorney over the missile base, purportedly so that Leonard could ensure sale of missile base and funds for Skinner's children in the event of Skinner's death. Skinner encourages Leonard to use Skinner's credit card for booking air flights.

June 9, 2000: Kansas City DEA agents Watson and Langan do trash pull at Ryan Overton's home and discover mail from Amsterdam.

June, 2000: Krystle Cole meets Ryan Overton at rave.

July 3-11, 2000: Many calls are placed from Overton's phone to missile base, where Ryan socialized with Krystle Cole, Overton, Guinan and others at base.

July 20, 2000 (approximate): Skinner moves stolen LSD lab to missile base with Guinan and Skinner's father (Tulsa chiropractor Gordon H. Skinner). Skinner locates impure by-products and liquids and begins to test for LSD activity by giving samples to Cole, Overton, Guinan and others at base, claiming the degraded product is "ALD-52."

July 21, 2000: James Cromwell arrested in Topeka for possession of several grams of LSD, which Cromwell identified as LSD to arresting officer. Topeka newspaper reports Shawnee County Police Department official stating "We don't see that quantity of LSD around here." Eight months later, the charges on Cromwell are changed to possession of methamphetamine and Cromwell is sentenced to probation.

July 25, 2000: Skinner places call to the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. from the missile base. Skinner leaves stolen LSD lab at the missile base in sealed containers, departs for Mendocino, California and rents house. Skinner then continues to make trips to Las Vegas.

After July 30, 2000: While in the Mendocino, California house with Skinner, Ryan Overton instructs Overton's employee Carrie Conway to retrieve 300 pills of MDMA from the mailbox of Tanasis Kanculis in Kansas City. Conway reports back that she was followed and discarded the pills, then quits her job at Ryan's business and later appears at Club XO, "very agitated," with possible DEA agent present. Conway, on probation at time of pickup, knew of second shipment by Kanculis to Krystle Cole's home address, as well as Krystle Cole's relationship with Skinner at missile base.

August 7, 2000: Skinner instructs Krystle Cole, Shanna Everhart, and Ryan Overton to drive back to Kansas City. Skinner rents van for trip.

August 10, 2000: Krystle Cole's father unwittingly delivers 300 doses of possible MDMA from Kanculis's second mailing and meets with Krystle Cole, Ryan Overton and Gunnar Guinan. The MDMA is discarded. Ryan Overton puts Krystle Cole and Shanna Everhart in the Holodome/Fairmont Hotel, and goes to Hurricane Club, where bouncers tell Ryan that DEA agents came to the club looking for Ryan.

August 11, 2000: The morning after the MDMA pickup, Ryan Overton goes to his office with Krystle Cole and Shanna Everhart, while Gunnar Guinan leaves for the missile base in van. Two DEA agents appears at Ryan Overton's business and interview Ryan, while Krystle Cole and Shanna Everhart are in other room. Krystle Cole is on phone with Skinner, who became "very agitated."

August, 2000: Gordon Todd Skinner absconds with stereo equipment valued at $150,000, which had been on consignment to Skinner from Audio F/X of Sacramento, California and which Skinner had refused to pay for or return. Skinner's fraud/theft reported by Audio F/X to Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office prior to November, 2000, but no charges are filed.

August 20, 2000: Skinner withdraws $70,000 from his account at the Paris Casino in Las Vegas.

August 25, 2000: Gordon Todd Skinner is sentenced for impersonating a federal agent at Harrah's Mayetta, Kansas casino. Charge is reduced from felony to misdemeanor by AUSA Gregory Hough and Skinner is fined $10,000 (other records indicate date of sentencing was September 26, 2000).

September 3, 2000: Paris Casino computer logs show that files were retrieved on Skinner on this date concerning his February-July, 2000 laundering activity.

September 3, 2000: Rector Porsche of San Francisco, from which Skinner purchased a C-4 Porsche Boxster by defrauding an individual of $80,000 and providing the individual with a counterfeit check, faxes the individual a copy of Skinner's account.

September 20, 2000: Skinner purchases air tickets to Washington, D.C. via Kansas City for Skinner and his 19-year-old Kansas wife..

September 26, 2000: Alternate date for Skinner's sentencing, with AUSA Gregory Hough reducing charge to misdemeanor.

September, 2000 (various dates): Skinner and agents testified in the 2003 LSD trial that during this time Skinner called numerous federal agencies to report an LSD lab, but was "ignored." Skinner and the agents also stated that "late September/early October" was Skinner's first contact with DEA/DOJ, and alleged that Skinner's attorney Thomas Haney went to Washington, D.C. to retain (purportedly with $50,000) a D.C. law firm with DOJ contacts to intervene with DOJ to arrange an interview with DOJ officials and secure immunity for Skinner. Haney carried documents and photographs Skinner provided.

October 12, 2000: "First" preliminary immunity granted by DOJ.

October 17-18, 2000: Skinner travels from Mendocino to Sacramento, California to interview with DEA agent Karl Nichols and, according to agents, "initiation of case" began on these dates.

October 19, 2000: Gordon Todd Skinner signs a DEA Confidential Source Agreement form (DEA-473 form).

October 23, 2000 (or "several weeks before" this date): Leavenworth police officer Ralph Sorrell, on rotation to DEA, stated at the 2003 LSD trial that on or before this date the DEA Kansas City office received a wire from DEA Headquarters requesting purchase of "moon suits" but not specifying LSD lab.

October 24-27, 2000: According to Skinner's testimony at 2003 LSD trial, DEA agents encourage Skinner to enter missile base unaccompanied for several days during these dates and set out chemicals to be in "plain view" for agents' eventual "walk-through" so that warrants can be obtained later from the district court judge.

October 27, 2000: Skinner and agents deceive resident trustee Graham Kendall about their presence at property, with DEA agents posing as "buyers" for the missile base. Agents then drive Kendall to Wamego, Kansas to obtain notarized permission to enter and remain on property. Kendall is removed from the missile base property by Skinner and agents, then agents conduct the walk-through and observe chemicals in plain sight.

October 28, 2000: Prior to having a warrant, Skinner and agents spend "many hours" at missile base fork lifting military cargo containers with LSD lab to prepare for an anticipated October 31, 2000 "covert entry" warrant.

October 31, 2000: Covert entry warrant served at base, and samples removed from liquids in containers.

November 4-5, 2000: Defendants in LSD trial enter premises, discard containers, and load empty containers and sealed tubs on truck for disposal.

November 6, 2000: Leonard enters property on foot, opening the military gate with access code provided by Skinner, and cuts through chain on missile base bay door that is sealing door, but is prevented from entering missile bay due to door being unmovable (unknown to Defendant, Skinner and agents were on property, using the missile base video surveillance system, observed Defendant's approach, and were on the other side of missile bay door holding door to prevent entry).

November 6, 2000: Defendants arrested due to Skinner's efforts. Lab and 6 kgs. of precursor seized.

November, 2000: Skinner moves from Mendocino, California to Tucson, Arizona with Skinner's 19-year old Kansas wife, Gunnar Guinan, Michael Hobbs, Krystle Cole and others.

November, 2001: DEA agent Karl Nichols calls "Long Realty" in Tucson and arranges for Skinner and other government witnesses to stay together during DEA interviews over months in a "luxurious 5-bedroom house with large swimming pool and hot tubs" in the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. House was rented under the name of Skinner's 19-year-old Kansas wife with no credit check due to DEA intervention.

November, 2000 - April, 2001: Skinner lives in Tucson house with other government witnesses and "river of MDMA" and other drugs. Skinner during this time conceals at another location in Kansas twice the quantity of LSD precursor (stolen by Skinner with the lab) as was seized at the missile base on November 6, 2000. Skinner prevaricates about the concealed LSD precursor for months, then finally provides most (but not all) of the LSD precursor to federal agents in Oakland, California on January 22, 2001.

early 2001: Skinner is granted immunity by the Kansas City USAO as the informant in United States v. Ryan Overton. Skinner also participates in United States v. Tanasis Kanculis in the Northern District of Oklahoma (both MDMA cases). Skinner's involvement in these cases is suppressed by the government in the 2003 LSD trial.

February 14, 2001: Kansas City DEA agents Watson and Langan interview Krystle Cole at the San Francisco DEA office. Cole states she met Ryan Overton at a rave in Kansas City in June, 2000. Cole states that Overton worked as a DJ at raves and would supply MDMA, and that Overton visited the missile base and would use drugs supplied by Skinner. Cole stated Overton's source was Tanasis Kanculis, who provided Cole and Overton with bank deposit slips to place orders for shipping. Cole's DEA interview was suppressed at 2003 LSD trial.

February 26, 2001: "CI" states Ryan Overton's MDMA supplier was Tanasis Kanculis. Kanculis arrested in Tulsa, Oklahoma and transferred to Poland for trial on charges there.

April, 2001: Skinner fails DEA polygraph about possession of additional chemicals. Skinner then provides another kilogram of LSD precursor and divulges location of unseized DMT equipment at missile base.

April/May, 2001: Skinner and Krystle Cole leave Tucson due to MDMA arrest of Skinner's distributor Shauna Cox by Tucson MANTIS task force after MANTIS agents stop car driven by Shanna Cox and Krystle Cole. Cole is not arrested. Skinner's 19-year-old wife begins annulment proceedings.

April/May, 2001: Skinner moves from Tucson to Seattle with Krystle Cole, and remains in Seattle until eventual his arrest for theft of $150,000 stereo from Audio F/X of Sacramento, California. Skinner repeatedly visits Kansas.

May 16, 2001: Gordon Todd Skinner is arrested on State of Kansas warrant for manslaughter of Paul Hulebak in April, 1999 at the missile base. Skinner claims indigence and is released on own recognizance.

June 25, 2001: Motion hearing in State of Kansas v. Gordon Todd Skinner concerning the manslaughter of Paul Hulebak by Skinner at the missile base in April, 1999. The Kansas DEA agent in the LSD case, Roger Hanzlik, was questioned by state prosecutor Barry Wilkerson about DEA agents knowledge of Gunnar Guinan at the missile base in 1999 relative to the Hulebak manslaughter, and the subsequent interview of Guinan by DEA in February, 2001 in Tucson. Hanzlik denied any knowledge by DEA of Guinan prior to November 6, 2000 (NB: this testimony conflicts with DEA investigation and opening of Guinan's NADDIS file in April, 1999. See above)> DEA's lack of knowledge of Guinan provided a legal basis for dismissal of manslaughter charges against Skinner.

2001: After several hearings, Skinner's manslaughter charges are dismissed due to Skinner's immunity in the LSD case. However, Skinner's attorney Thomas Haney and DEA agents do not disclose to the state court a November 2, 2000 letter from DOJ to Haney stating that Skinner did not have immunity for "acts of violence." The DOJ statement is not provided to State of Kansas Judge Steven Roth (NB: After dismissal of this case involving repeated injections of unknown substances by Skinner into the unconscious Paul Hulebak, Skinner in 2003 similarly injects large quantities of unknown substances into another victim - 18-year-old Brandon Green - after kidnapping, binding and torturing Green for six days (see below).

July, 2001: In a letter to DEA provided to the defense in the 2003 LSD trial, Nevada Gaming Control Board agent Rachel Martines disclosed her possession of letters from DOJ describing Skinner's activity as an informant.

2001: Civil damages of $150,000 are awarded by a Kansas state court to Audio F/X due to default by Skinner in not responding to suit over Skinner theft of stereo of same value.

September 4, 2001: Tanasis Kanculis incarcerated in Poland for MDMA after pleading guilty.

November, 2001: Ryan Overton arrested for 600 doses of MDMA ("offense concluded in September, 2001").

2002: Skinner's attorney, Thomas Haney, sues Skinner for $175,000 in overdue legal fees and $200,000 in damages from Haney's injury at missile base in July, 2000. Full damages awarded. Haney joins other civil litigants with damages against Skinner totaling $750,000, all uncollectable from Skinner.

2002: Skinner rents a series of penthouses at the Metropolitan Towers in Seattle for $5,000 each per month.

2002: While residing in Seattle penthouses with Krystle Cole, Skinner impersonates Gordon Skinner, a British physician of a similar name who does AIDS research. Skinner signs lease using his father's identity and references (Gordon H. Skinner, a Tulsa chiropractor). Skinner also describes himself to other neighbors as a "chess master" and military general.

July, 2002: Skinner's several neighbors, alarmed at Skinner's bizarre behavior, do internet searches on "Dr. Gordon Skinner" and discover an online plea by Leonard and the defense team for information as to Skinner's whereabouts. Skinner's address was sought in order to subpoena him for the 2003 Kansas LSD trial in the event the government choose not to produce him. Multiple neighbors describe his activities. Upon request, neighbors provide a photograph of Skinner taken by one neighbor in an elevator at the Metropolitan Towers, thus confirming Skinner presence (see above photo on the left).

July, 2002: Skinner reported to Sgt. Friese of the Seattle Police Department by irate parent for supplying drugs to his teenage son.

July, 2002: During the Skinner's Seattle period at the Metropolitan Towers. Skinner is dealing "4000 hits of MDMA per week" according to Krystle Cole in her DEA interview of July, 2003, wherein Cole named Skinner's Seattle distributors.

July, 2002: Charges filed by Pottawatomie County (Kansas) police against Skinner for theft of $150,000 stereo.

July, 2002: Skinner is arrested by Seattle police for Kansas theft of $150,000 stereo from Audio F/X (case is dismissed - after Skinner's testimony at 2003 LSD trial - due to belated filing of charges by Kansas police). Skinner granted $10,000 bail.

August, 2002: Gordon Todd Skinner impersonates a physician in a Seattle courtroom in MDMA case. Video of Seattle proceeding not permitted to be shown to jury in the 2003 LSD trial.

August, 2002: State of Washington pharmaceutical control board issues order to Skinner to cease prescribing medications (order includes names of about 20 young people).

December 11, 2002: Gordon Todd Skinner signs lease for 58th floor penthouse at Citiplex Towers in Tulsa for $4500 per month, using the name Todd Rothe-Skinner.

January 7, 2003: Skinner's father, Gordon Henry Skinner (then 65), is arrested at 4:30 AM after he refuses entrance since 12:30 AM to Tulsa police, who are investigating a report of domestic abuse. The Tulsa Special Operations Team communicates with the elder Skinner until 4:15 AM, when Skinner and Karla Castelano emerge from the house.

January 8 - April 3, 2003: Gordon Todd Skinner testifies for eleven days as the government's principle witness in Kansas LSD trial. Agents state there was no investigation of Skinner prior to October, 2000 (but see Kansas Attorney General's investigation of Skinner in 1997). Skinner extensive history as an informant is also suppressed.

April, 2003: Ryan Overton (while incarcerated) and Shanna Everhart offer to testify against Skinner, but are denied immunity by the prosecutor Gregor Hough. Krystle Cole is subpoenaed by the defense but asserts on Skinner's advice her Fifth Amendment privilege. A request for immunity for Cole is denied by the prosecutor, who described Cole as not credible (but see Cole's use an a credible government witness in State v. Skinner, 2003). All are prohibited from testifying for the defense.

April, 2003: Lavay McKinley, against whom Skinner testified in 1993, is released from prison.

May, 2003: Skinner overdoses several teenagers in Tulsa, Oklahoma while providing free drugs in his hotel suites. Krystle Cole, now 20 years old, begins relationship with 18 year old Brandon Green.

June, 2003: Brandon Green arrested for drugs in Lebanon, Missouri and offers information on Skinner.

June 9, 2003: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green file complaints against Skinner in state court for violence, each requesting a separate protective order against Skinner. In her complaint, Cole states that Skinner previously had dislocated her jaw, grabbed her by the neck and thrown her to the ground, attempted to smother her, stalked her, and threatened to kill her and others. Cole indicated she had been separated from Skinner since February-March, 2003 (NB: This period of alleged separation is during the 2003 Kansas LSD trial. Cole also testified in State v. Skinner in 2006 that she daily reviewed court transcripts of testimony in the 2003 LSD trial provided by DEA Agent Karl Nichols while residing with Skinner during trial).

June 12, 2003: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green report Skinner to Kansas City DEA office (Agent Roger Hanzlik) and Tulsa DEA office (Agents Douglas Kidwell and DeWayne Barnett). Cole also states Skinner had an MDMA laboratory in "Building 3" of Skinner's mother's small business Gardner Springs, Inc. Green stated he distributed drugs for Skinner.

June 20, 2003: Source of Information ("SOI") states to DEA that he distributes drug for Skinner. SOI provides samples from Skinner for DEA analysis. SOI reports Skinner's concealed lab. DEA begins cross-file on Skinner (a new investigation).

June 28, 2003: Skinner overdoses teenager Chris Wright of the AmerSuites Hotel in Tulsa. Wright is admitted to St. Joseph's Hospital Emergency Room.

July 1, 2003: SOI further describes Skinner's MDMA laboratory.

July 4, 2003: Skinner kidnaps, binds, gags, assaults and tortures 18-year-old Brandon Green over six day period in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Houston, Texas, assisted by Krystle Cole and William Hauck. Green is repeatedly injected by Skinner with unknown substances (compare manslaughter of Paul Hulebak, above). Skinner had met Hauck while both were incarcerated in a New Jersey jail in 1988, with Hauck convicted on charges of sex with a minor.

July 8, 2003: Skinner and attorney H.I. Aston visit DEA in Tulsa to ask why Skinner is being investigated by DEA. This interview occurs while Skinner - unknown to the DEA agents - has Brandon Green bound, gagged, assaulted and drugged at the DoubleTree Hotel, guarded by his associate William Hauck and Krystle Cole. Cole and Green previously had initiated the DEA investigation on Skinner on June 12, 2003.

July 8, 2003: DEA interview of 17-year-old Betty Stetler concerning Skinner's drug distribution to Stetler and others, and Wright's overdose and emergency room admission.

July 9, 2003: Email sent from Tulsa AUSA Litchfield to Topeka AUSA Hough stating Skinner "popped up" for a DEA interview, and "Frankly, he sounds a little spooky."

July 10, 2003 (approx.): Skinner, Cole and Hauck blindfold the gagged and bound Brandon Green, injects him with drugs, and move him in a box on a luggage carrier from the DoubleTree suite to the trunk of a car, then transport him to a motel in Houston, Texas, where the torture of Green continued.

July 10, 2003: Email from AUSA Hough to AUSA Litchfield stating that a memo had gone out from agent Karl Nichols to "all of DEA" advising them never to use Skinner as a CI again.

July 10, 2003: DEA interview of Mandy Ray, who provides samples of Skinner's drugs she had acquired from Kristi Roberts.

July 11, 2003: DEA interview of Laura Ball and Dena Dobbs, who brought in Kristi Roberts to DEA. Roberts was disoriented from Skinner's drug overdoses in this interview. Ball and Dobbs discussed Skinner's drug distribution to young people and the need for his arrest.

July 14, 2003 (approx): Skinner instructs accomplice William Hauck to dump the unconscious Brandon Green in a field near Archer City, Texas. Green later crawls to freeway, and attracts highway patrol. Green is admitted to intensive care at a local hospital.

July 14, 2003: DEA interview of Kristi Roberts concerning Skinner's kidnapping of Brandon Green and Skinner's drug distribution.

July 16, 2003: Email from San Francisco DEA agent Karl Nichols to AUSA Litchfield stating he spoke with Tulsa DEA agent Doug Kidwell "before Skinner came in" on July 8, 2003.

July 16, 2003: Skinner's accomplice in the kidnapping, William Hauck, reports Skinner to DEA and is interviewed.

July 18, 2003: DEA interviews kidnapping victim Brandon Green.

July 27, 2003: Skinner marries Krystle Cole at his mother's house in Tulsa. Cole later reports she was disoriented from drug use during the brief ceremony.

July 27, 2003: DEA surveillance of cooperative SOI meeting with Skinner and Skinner's cousin, Michael Sean Chasteen.

July 31, 2003: DEA again interviews Skinner's accomplice William Hauck.

August 1, 2003: After victim Karla Castellano refuses to testify, Skinner's father Gordon H. Skinner, a Tulsa chiropractor, has four felonies dropped (assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, threatening a violent act and possessing a firearm in commission of a felony). Gordon Henry Skinner pleads to no contest to punching Castellano on December 11, 2002 and to another count of domestic assault and battery.

August 30 2003: Skinner is arrested for 352 grams of MDMA at the Burning Man festival in Reno, Nevada, and booked at Pershing County Sheriff's Office.

September 3, 2003: Skinner is indicted in Tulsa for kidnapping and torture of teenager Brandon Green.

September, 2003: Leonard's attorney Billy Rork contacts Wamego Telephone Company concerning possible electronic surveillance of missile base without court order, leading to the phone company's production of a 1997 Kansas Attorney General's subpoena for Skinner's phone records at the missile base involving a narcotics investigation of Skinner (previously unknown to the district court, jury or defense in Leonard's trial).

November 25, 2003: Leonard and Clyde sentenced in Kansas to life and 30 years, respectively.

March, 2004: Skinner convicted in Nevada for MDMA possession with intent to distribute. Skinner is sentenced to four years (less than the guidelines).

September 9, 2004: Skinner is returned to Tulsa and arraigned for kidnapping.

November, 2004: Skinner asserts immunity defense, as he did with manslaughter charges in Kansas for death of Paul Hulebak at the missile base.

January 25, 2005: Skinner's preliminary hearing for the kidnapping and torture of Brandon Green (one journalist characterizes the disclosures at the hearing as suggesting "an even darker picture" of the kidnapping).

February 20, 2005: Krystle Cole contacts Leonard's attorney Billy Rork and states she has an offer from the government to testify against Skinner in exchange for no incarceration for participating in the kidnapping and torture of Brandon Green.

March 28, 2005: Affidavit received from Krystle Cole stating that Leonard was innocent and was set up by Skinner.

March, 2005: Defense discovery of unredacted NADDIS numbers on a DEA interview of Krystle Cole, leading to the first knowledge by defense of DEA investigation in 1999 concerning missile base caretaker Gunnar Guinan.

April 5, 2005: KBI General Counsel Jane Nohr - who stated in July, 2004 that "the KBI has no records on Skinner" - now admits after being confronted with a copy of Assistant Attorney General's 1997 subpoena for Skinner's phone records, that the phone records indeed were subpoenaed for Skinner and the missile base in 1997.

June 9, 2005: An unsolicited partial copy of Skinner's pretrial motion of April 1, 2005 received by the defense from an unknown individual. The motion details many suppressed interviews with witnesses against Skinner (see witnesses Stetler, Wright, Dobbs, Ball and Roberts, above) and confirms his informant activity in the federal cases against Ryan Overton and Tanasis Kanculis (also suppressed by the government at the Kansas LSD trial). Full copy of motion is requested and received from Skinner's attorney Kevin Adams.

August 9, 2005: Skinner's motion asserting immunity is denied. Supplemental motion revealed that Skinner recorded federal agents' phone calls prior to his July, 2003 interview.

September 1, 2005: Received review of Krystle Cole's interview with tripzine.com in which she stated that Skinner was overdosing people at Burning Man with LSD.

April 4, 2007: Pre-Sentence Investigation Report of Krystal Cole is filed in Tulsa District Court (click here to read report on Cole prior to her sentencing). Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was:

  1. injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs.
  2. hit in the groin repeatedly.
  3. kicked in the groin until he blacked out.
  4. forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs."
  5. not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity.
  6. bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly.
  7. duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help.
  8. tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed.
  9. pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped."
  10. subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade.
  11. subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area.
  12. "brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body.
  13. subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

April 4, 2007: Krystle Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites torture victim Brandon Green as reporting a collapsed lung, damage to the left side of his body, sexual dysfunction, severe memory loss (click here for Report p. 5-8).

"I was kidnapped in July, 2003, and today in almost February, 2007. Almost four years have gone by, and I'm still in constant agony in multiple areas across my body. It kills me to think that Krystal could be released from probation in half the amount of time that I have been suffering. I beg the courts to be harsh on Krystal and charge her with the maximum penalty available. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner handed me over to complete evil. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner encouraged and enjoyed the physical, sexual and emotional torture inflicted against my will, for numerous days. Krystal is very sick and very young. She has the propensity to kill and is arrogant enough to follow through with it. Her only regret is getting caught, and probably wishes she had finished me off there in the field." (See Report, p. 10.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: Do you believe the Defendant is a serious threat to the community? Answer:

"Yes, very much so. She is young, evil and enthusiastic. She still has a lot of damage she could do, if not punished correctly the first time. Just as her predecessor/husband, each time she slides through the court system successfully, she will become more brazen and more confident." (See Report, p. 10-11, and see January 5, 2011 indictment of Krystal Cole's advertisers in State v. Sloan, below.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: What type of punishment, in your opinion, so you feel is necessary for the Defendant to receive? Answer:

"Incarceration. People are creatures of habit. I would bet the farm she is currently living off illegally made money, and is either committing or scheming several large crimes. She has grown up in a life of easy money, answering to no one, and is lying to everyone. I would be too scared not to incarcerate Krystal A. Cole-Skinner. For somebody to commit the types of crimes she has committed, and to show no real signs of emotions, she is a loose cannon and is a threat to any community, especially a threat to unsuspecting males." (See Report, p. 11.)

Additional comments by torture victim Brandon Green in the Pre-Trial Investigation Report on Krystal Cole:

"She was the first and only girlfriend I took home to my parents. I trusted Krystal with everything ... I had a boyish optimism about life. I was quick-witted and mentally sharp. And above all else, I had no idea such evil, like Krystal, even existed...In contrast with the way I feel Krystal was portrayed throughout the court process, I want the court to know that Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)" (See Report, p. 8-9.)

"Many nights Krystal would sit in front of the mirror and would repeat to herself what she would say if ever caught for her and (Skinner's) illicit drug activity. Months after my body was discovered in Texas and the three were identified and located, the first assistant D.A. on the case had me come into his office to discuss the court case. When Krystal's pre-memorized story about her involvement with (Skinner) was regurgitated by (attorney) David Robertson, my stomach dropped and I felt faint: 'She was just a girl who got caught up in (Skinner's) manipulation and mind control' (italicized in the original)." (See Report, p. 9.)

April 4, 2007: Krystal Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites statements of torture victim Brandon Green regarding Krystal Cole's activities prior to and after the kidnapping:

"After my body was dumped, (Skinner) and (Cole) returned home and proceeded to contact several of my former friends and associates. She would ask them if they had heard from Brandon ... In my humble opinion, Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court ...To think that my high school felony drug charge for an unprescribed pain medication carried a worse penaltythan Krystal's charge, makes me cringe. She always said, the two worst things that can happen to her are spending time in jail and./or getting a felony conviction. I pray earnestly that she gets both." (See Report, p. 10.)

"Here are a few things probably never mentioned about Krystal's premeditation and the execution of the of the plans in regards to my kidnapping:

Although she was broke, had no steady income and had previously helped me financially, Krystal secretly paid my apartment's rent several months ahead. She had told the landlord that her and I (sic) were about to go to California to take care of her dying father. I found this information out after the fact, and it still took me several years to realize she paid up my apartment so nobody would be looking for my body.

Two weeks prior to my kidnapping Krystal had spent a lot of time and energy in the search for an 'anointed' person to create her a pure white prayer robe that was designated for a special occasion. In sick twist of humor, Krystal wore the same prayer robe I helped design to perform seances over my body while I was being tortured. She would chant prayers over my body, offering up my soul as a sacrifice to Satan." (See Report, p. 9.)

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness on the indictment of her website advertisers in the matter of State of Kansas v. Clark Sloan (Jefferson Country, Kansas). Sloan and another party were indicted on twenty counts involving acts on or about February 4, 2010 in "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously use a communication facility in committing, causing, or facilitating the commission of a felony [] to with: Distribution or Possession of Mescaline (Count I), Bufotenine (Count II), Dimethyltryptamine (Count III), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count V); and Possession with Intent to Distribute Mescaline (Count VI), Bufotenine (Count VII), Dimethytryptamine (Count VIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IX), 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (Count X). Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness in Kansas v. Sloan in additional counts against her website advertisers in which the indictment states Sloan "solicited and paid Krystle Cole $500 in cash in both 2008 and 2009 for her to advertise for BBB ("Bouncing Bear Botanicals") on her website and to produce 'how to' videos intended to increase BBB sales of controlled substances," viz. Mescaline (Count XI), Bufotenine (Count XII), Dimethyltryptamine (Count XIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count XIV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count XV), and related Counts XVI, XVIII, XVIII, XIX, and XX involving Krystal Cole receiving payment from her advertisers to produce 'how-to' videos concerning use of psychedelics. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole participates in the multiagency investigation of her advertisers, and is the principal witness in their indictment, with agencies including Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Johnson County Drug Crime Lab, DEA Task Force, Kansas Department of Revenue, Food and Drug Administration, Heart of America Chapter Computer Forensic Lab, Leavenworth Police Department, Allen County Sheriff's Department, Garnet Police Department, and Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

September 17, 2012: The federal district court in the Northern District of Oklahoma denied Gordon Todd Skinner's appeal in Skinner v. Addison, Case No. 11-cv-0382-CVE-TCW (N.D. OK), stating: "Gordon Todd Skinner and his codefendant Krystle Ann Cole kidnapped and tortured eighteen-year-old Brandon Green beginning July 3, 2003, at the Double Tree Hotel located in downtown Tulsa, and ending July 11, 2003 in a field outside Texas City, Texas."

September 17, 2012: The federal district court in the Northern District of Oklahoma stated that "on September 11, 2003 Krystal Cole was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping (Count I) and Kidnapping (Count II)," and "on November 15, 2006 Krystal Ann Cole entered a plea of nolo contendere to Accessory After the Fact Kidnapping (Court II); the Court I charge of conspiracy was dismissed. On March 27 Krystle Cole received a deferred sentence." (in exchange for her testimony as a government witness). The Court further noted Skinner "introduced Cole to DEA agents."

September 17, 2012: The federal district court in the Northern District of Oklahoma stated that "Gordon Todd Skinner and his codefendant Krystle Ann Cole ...kidnapped and tortured eighteen-year-old Brandon Green beginning July 8, 2003 at the Doubletree Hotel located in downtown Tulsa, and ending July 11, 2003 in a field outside Texas City, Texas. Skinner (with the assistance of Krystle Cole) injected Green's penis with a substance that (Skinner) said would cause Green's genitals 'to shrivel up and fall off' ... (Skinner) punched Green in the genitals, grabbed Green by the base of his genitals, lifted him up and dropped him, and used a syringe to inject (unknown substances) into the side of Green's penis ... (Skinner) also stated that he grabbed a phone cord and wrapped it "around Green's dick and jerked it up real hard until I heard the cartilage snap." Krystle Cole also testified at trial. On July 8, 2003 the group (Skinner, Krystle Cole and another codefendant) checked out of the Doubletree Hotel and traveled to Houston, Texas. Green remained nearly unconscious during the trip. On July 11, 2003, Skinner again injected Green, and Krystle Cole and Earnest Hauck dumped an unconscious 'completely incoherent' Green in a field outside of Texas City. After a week in the hospital, Green was released (but) unable to walk and remained in a wheelchair for months."